MyCCPay Portal is used by Credit Card users to Pay Bills Online. With MyCCPay, one can Check Current balance, Pay Credit Card bill, Review Transactions, Make a payment and Manage your Account anytime. MyCCPay is managed by a parental company, namely Total Card, Inc (TCI). We will show some simple methods How to Register and Login to www.MyCCPay.com Account.
MyCCPay Registration Process
Firstly, you need to Register at MyCCPay to access your Credit Card online. If you don’t know How to Register MyCCPay Account, Follow the steps below.
- Firstly, Click here or Enter www.MyCCPay.com in a web browser (i.e IE, Chrome or Firebox).
- Next, click on the Register or Sign up option.
- Further, You will be asked to Enter some details.
- 16 Digit Account Number
- Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number)
- Postal Code
- The Registration form can be seen in the below image:
- In Addition, you also need to select a security question along with an Answer. This keeps your account secured from fraud activities.
- Finally, after filling all the details correctly. Click on Continue or Register button below.
- Done. You have successfully completed MyCCPay Registration.
Login to www.MyCCPay.com
Once after registering, You can login to MyCCPay. If you have no idea, simply follow the below procedure.
- Initially, Go here or type www.MyCCPay.com
- Then, a login page appears which asks to enter User ID and Password.
- Usually, once after login to MyCCPay, we can see recent transactions and manage account information.
Cards Supported by MyCCPay.Com
In this case, Not all credit cards are supported. Total Card Inc supports only a few number of Credit Cards which are mentioned below.
First Access Visa Card:
Although, If you have a little credit history or bad credit. You can consider the First Access Visa credit card if you are sure you can use it responsibly. But, be prepared to pay many fees in the name of building your credit.
Fees and APR:
- The annual percentage rate is a variable of 34.99% APR.
- You will pay a $ 89 program fee when you apply.
- You will pay a first year annual fee of $ 75, $ 48 thereafter.
- This card has a monthly service fee of $ 6.25, exempted the first year.
- Late payments will be charged a fee of up to $ 39.
- Easy approval, as it is designed for people with a poor or limited credit history.
- It is not a secured card, which requires a collateral deposit.
- It comes with a high APR of 34.99%.
- It has an extremely low credit limit of $ 300.
- He charges a “program” fee of $ 89 to open the account, plus an annual fee of $ 75 the first year and $ 48 annually after that. This affects the amount of usable credit you will actually have.
- The payment due date is only 21 days after the close of each billing cycle; Many other cards are delivered 24 or 25 days before your payment is considered late.
- There is a late payment fee and a returned payment charge of up to $ 39.
Total Visa Card
These are the best credit cards for bad credit, which will help you rebuild it. The bank will report your payments to the three main credit bureaus. However, the unsecured Total Visa credit card requires paying a fee for the program, an annual fee, a monthly service fee and has an initial credit limit of only $ 300.
Emblem, Access and New Horizon MasterCards
These Credit Cards are not familiar as they are used by less number of customers.
FAQ’s Related to MyCCPay
If you have any problems, you can contact toll-free number or MyCCPay customer service number 1‐888-262-2850.
No. MyCCPay has only Desktop.
You don’t need to worry about that. While you login, You can find two options Forgot your password and Forgot your user name. Click one of them and enter all the required details. A temporary password will be sent to your email which can be used to change password.
As we have mentioned before, MyCCPay accepts only some particular cards.
1. First access card
2. Total Visa credit cards.
3. Access Master card
4. Emblem Visa card
5. New horizon visa card
Make Good use of Credit Cards
Moreover, A credit card can be very useful and become an ally or a nightmare depending on how the user handles it. On the one hand, there are people who use them constantly, either through promotions or the financing of certain products or services. Again, there are those who avoid them so as not to borrow or lose control of their finances.
- It is advisable to set an expiration date that is close to and after the salary payment date.
- Organize expenses and control payments through the statement.
- Try to contribute more than the minimum payment on the date indicated in the last statement.
- The cards serve as a guarantee to buy plane tickets, rent a car abroad or reserve a hotel room.
- If traveling abroad, make the trip notice abroad for the bank to carry out the process of monitoring credit card transactions.
- With this means of payment you can make purchases online safely and the payment of public services such as ANDE, COPACO, ESSAP, taxes, school fees or medical insurance through automatic debit of credit cards which generates savings of time and the possibility of fulfilling the payment obligations contracted in time.
- Credit may be available to face an emergency. Use the cash advance option only in case of emergency and remember that the limit available is 30% of the line.
- In case of theft or forgery, the card can be turned off immediately through the mobile application.
- Request only if it can be paid. It is convenient to consolidate all debts into one and use the other cards, if any, for emergencies.
- Try to keep all the vouchers to verify them with the statement. This way you will be able to control and manage expenses.
- If the extract is paid at a collection point, consider paying at least two days before the payment deadline since they enter the day after the date paid.
- Use mobile banking applications to keep track of everything that is paid with plastic. This avoids overdrafts and extraordinary charges.
- Know the closing dates of invoicing and the due date of the payment of the debt.
So, I hope you have registered an account with correct login credentials. Altogether, Now you can make payments and Pay bills easily with the help of MyCCPay. Also, Make the payments before due to improve your credit score.